Looking for something that’s quick to throw together, but low in calories and high in antioxidants? Today I’m sharing my quick Bok Choy recipe. I often make this at those times when I’m either feeling lazy, am in a hurry, or am looking for something guilt free to snack on.
The great thing about this recipe, aside from it being a breeze to put together, is that if you cannot find Bok Choy at your local market, Choy Sum or Chinese broccoli can work just as well.
Give this recipe a go, it’s super easy and super quick!
Super Easy, Super Healthy Bok Choy
Serves: 3 as entree.
Cooking and prep time: 15 minutes or less.
- 1 tbs Oil
- 3 large heads Bok Choy
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Minced Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Minced Chili
- Soy Sauce to Serve (I use gluten free Tamari)
1. Wash Bok Choy thoroughly and trim off bases.
2. Turn shove to a medium-high heat, and in a large fry pan or wok heat oil.
3. Add Bok Choy, Garlic, Ginger and Chilli. Toss to combine, and then cover until Bok Choy is slightly wilted (leaves should turn bright green)
4. Serve on a large plate and drizzle with Soy Sauce.
See… super easy… Bok Choy is ready to eat!
Hope you enjoyed today’s post. I love reading and responding to everyone’s comments, so feel free to leave a comment of your own.
For updates on me, my articles and posts, please sign up for my new monthly newsletter. All details will remain private.